Vacation Bible School

Monday, June 20, 2005

Closing Ceremony

We spent the whole service Sunday on VBS - I thought it was great. We did four songs using the instrumental music from the CD, and all the kids got up on stage and did the hand movements that went with the songs. We printed bulletin inserts so the grownups could sing along too. The Level 2 class did a short presentation, and they did the closing day skit. Finally, the choir sang a song with a solo by Cynthia, age 9, and she did a great job. The only problem was that the whole thing went a trifle longer than a normal service. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did!

Just the two more meetings to go, then we have to put together a file for next year, and go dark. I'm not sure who will be directing next year, but I am sure we'll find out soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home